Athletes Ages 8-12
*Must have minimum of 1 summer paddling experience and be capable of paddling down the lake comfortably in C1 or K1
On-water paddling as long as the weather permits
• Focus is on paddling skill development, individual technical training, and team building.
Off-water dry-land training activities following the Long Term Athlete Development model for Sprint Canoe-Kayak.
4 Week Program
Monday, May 30th – Saturday, June 25th
8 Week Program
Monday, May 2nd – Saturday, June 25th
Sport-specific learning sessions
A variety of fun multi-sport activities to help develop athleticism necessary for all sports.
Schedule (up to 5 practices per week):
• Monday – Friday 4:00-6:00pm, Saturday 9:00-11:00am
What Else?! (*Events and Dates below subject to change based on weather)
- Get Air Trampoline Park – Saturday May 7th
- Rock Climbing (East Peak Indoor Climbing) – Friday May 20th
- Shubie Park Portage & Picnic – June 4th
- U12/U14 Long Distance Regatta – Saturday June 18th
For more details visit our website or contact Head Coach Adam Mayo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find the Spring Registration Form here