March 1, 2018
The Mic Mac Amateur Aquatic Club in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia is seeking applications for the following staff positions to support its rowing programs:
- Junior Rowing Camp Coordinator (one position, full-time, May-August 2018)
- Rowing Coaches (2-3 positions, full-time May-August 2018)
- Rowing Coaches (multiple positions, part-time, April-October 2018)
Staff are responsible for development and safe delivery of Learn to Row, Novice, Recreational, and Competitive programs for all ages. Staff may also have responsibilities related to administration, program promotion, and equipment and facility maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- – At least one season of rowing experience
- – Current Emergency First Aid/CPR certification
- – Pleasure Craft Operators Card
- – Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and leadership skills
Candidates over the age of 18 must be able to provide a clear Criminal Records Check.
Preference will be given to applicants actively engaged in National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) training and certification, including Learn to Row Instructor, RCA Coach, and RCA Performance Coach; or equivalent.
Applicants are requested to send a cover letter and resume by Sunday, March 18, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details of your rowing, coaching, and any other leadership experience.